So, the final stretch is on.
Now I start implementing the download functionality after fixing the path issue.
So, after trying for 4 hours, it works !!!
For one client. Out of eight. EIGHT.
It seems EVERY client has it’s own issues while adding its entries or reading its FITS headers.
So over the entire fortnight, I fix each client’s case, one by one.
Aaand I scramble to get it done just in time : [unidown] Download from fido search result implemented
Oh, and while I was doing that, I also managed to get this done : Now the database is displayed as an astropy table
The second PR makes displaying the database contents very easy and neat now 😀
Now, after the coding period ends, I head into the evaluation period. Having done ZERO documentation.